Broad Oak: your emotional support animal

Monday, August 24, 2009

The world may not be flat, but the universe is... or maybe not


Does dark energy exist? And if it doesn't, what about dark matter? These two are supposed to constitute 96% of the universe - and we get to see the other 4%. Or is it 5%. Or maybe not.

I'm sticking to Marmite. Though even there, theological problems rage.

3 comments:

AntiCitizenOne said...

The universe could be curved at much smaller scales than is measurable.

In fact I think "time" depends on this.

James Higham said...

Anyway, Marmite has a French tub on the label so it's not even British.

And who says the world's not flat, Sackers? :)

Sackerson said...

Flat broke, maybe.