- the UK and Australia are still experiencing bubbles in housing
- there are potential bubbles in commodities and emerging markets
- savers are being tempted (I'd say almost forced) into speculating when they should be cautious
- the US stockmarket is generally overpriced, but...
- investors should be more interested in big, boring, robust companies such as Coca-Cola, Microsoft and Johnson & Johnson
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Investment expert Jeremy Grantham gives his views via Financial Times video: